One of the most well-connected areas in Hyderabad that is also seeing significant growth in the multipurpose real estate market is THORRUR. With a social infrastructure that is steadily growing, THORRUR is now a modern township that is well connected to the rest of the city. Lots of new multipurpose / residential projects Villa & Gated communities buy APR, TNR, HSR Builders etc.. Educational and Employment hubs like Indus Valley International School, Sloka International School, MVSR Engineering College. TCS Adibatla, and Adibatla Aerospace park are in the vicinity of the proposed THORRUR Layout. The nearest ORR connectivity is Bongloor X road (Exit no.12) 8km away.
Session: I – 9:00 AM to 12.00 Noon - Plot No. 350 to 365; 368 to 376
Session: II – 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM - Plot No. 377 to 396; 399 to 403
Session: I – 9:00 AM to 12.00 Noon - Plot No. 404 to 425; 428 to 430
Session: II – 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM - Plot No. 431 to 451; 454 to 457
Session: I – 9:00 AM to 12.00 Noon - Plot No. 458 to 475; 478 to 484
Session: II – 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM - Plot No. 485 to 497; 500 to 509
1.Sri S. Deepak Kumar, Dy.EE, HMDA +91 9440380402
2.Sri E. Govind, AEE, HMDA +91 9553384731
1.Sri. Mohd. Saleem, Dy.Tahsildar, EMU, HMDA,Ph.No. +91 7601046438.
2.Sri. Amar, Sr. Asst, EMU, HMDA,Ph.No. +91 7601063358.
Note:for further information please refer to special Terms and conditions
In case the successful bidder wants to avail the installment facility, he / they shall pay the following interest for the 2nd & final installment:
(i)with 10% of simple interest per annum upto 180 days excluding period of due date
(ii) Failure on payment of the installments along with interest before due date shall forefiet the EMD + 1 installment.
HMDA will issue NOC for obtaining Loans from Banks subject to sanction to the respective Banks and forward the registered sale deed directly to the Bank
(iii)Conveyance of the plot through a registered Sale Deed / Conveyance Deed will be made by the Estate Officer or the officer designated by the Metropolitan Commissioner HMDA on the name of Applicant / Bidder / Company / firm only at the cost and their expenses after payment of the full sale price and any other dues or such further time as may be, failing which the sale confirmation shall stands cancelled without further notice besides forfeiture of EMD, Initial deposit and any other amounts till then paid and the HMDA will be at liberty to initiate necessary action as deems fit.
(iv)Registration: The stamp duty and Registration charges and other fees if any shall be borne by the successful bidders.
(v)Grievance and Redressal: The Metropolitan Commissioner, Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority is the Grievance Redressal Officer / Authority. Upon his decision, an appeal lies to Government.
(vi)Power to cancellation of e-Auction: The Metropolitan Commissioner, Hyderabad Metropolitan Development Authority or Government is the final authority for cancellation of e-Auction.
(vii)All disputes arising out of or in relation to or in connection with the auction, allotment or any other subject touching the plots in any manner whatsoever either directly or indirectly shall be subject to and confined to the jurisdiction of the Courts at Hyderabad alone as the case may be.
(viii)The successful bidder is solely responsible for watch & ward, protection of the auctioned plot from the date of handing over of the plot.
(ix)All statutory formalities and procedure shall be adhered to and observed strictly by the successful bidder.
You are requested to check the e-auction Brochure, plot details & layout to plan and attend the sessions accordingly.
Note and Caution:
Note : In case PC or Internet connection is not available the website can be accessed from any cyber cafe
Site works better in IE 10.0 and above.
1. Visit https://www.mstcecommerce.com/
2. Click on HMDA e-auction under the heading Property E-auction on left hand side.
3. Click on Register as bidder.
4. Select Company Type from the drop down against the ﬁeld ‘Company Type’
5. Select the option "Individual" from the dropdown in the ﬁeld "company type", if registering as an individual OR else as applicable.
6. Enter Individual’s name in the ﬁeld "company type" or name of the company if registering as a company. For bidding in joint names option “Partnership" may be selected for registration. Name of the managing partner in case of partnership and name of the Head of the family(Karta), if registering as HUF is to be entered. PAN No. & Account no. of the Individual will be required to be entered when registering as an individual. If registering in the form of Partnership against a notarized partnership deed (On stamp paper of Rs 100.00, Format for Deed is available as an Annexure) or HUF, PAN No & Account no. of the Managing Partner and Head of the family(Karta), respectively will be required.
7. Fill up the registration form. Make a note of the user id and password generated at the time of registration. Same user id and password will be used to login. Buyers are advised to keep their user ids and password conﬁdential and not to share with anyone to avoid misuse. MSTC/HMDA will not be responsible for any misuse of the buyers user id and password. Complaints of any kind regarding misuse of user id and password will not be entertained. Buyers in their own interest are advised to change password and keep it conﬁdential. Make sure that you logout properly and completely if registration or bidding is done from a cybercafé or any other public place.
8. Accept the General Terms n conditions and Buyer speciﬁc Terms n Conditions by ticking on the check box provided.
9. Check the preview and make changes, if required.
10.Click on ‘Submit’ button after checking all the entries as appearing in the preview.11. Check your registered email for submission of registration fee to complete the registration process.
12. Do not reply to the system generated auto mail received in your registered mail.
13. Mere registration and non-submission of either of documents or registration fee will lead to non-activation of the buyer’s registration.
14. Log-in of the buyer’s registration will be activated only after receipt of the registration fee in MSTC’s account and complete/correct documents (It may be noted that details entered online for registration should match with the documents submitted).
15. Buyers in their own interest are advised to register well in advance and not wait for the last date to avoid the last moment rush. In-complete registration or submission of registration fee after the last date of registration will not be considered for activation. It takes one day for the amount to be reflected in MSTC’s account. Hence, buyers in their own interest may submit the registration fee in such a manner that the amount gets reflected in MSTC’s account well before the last date.
16. Registration fee paid on the last date may not get reflected on the same day in which case log-in of the buyer will not be activated.
Submit Registration fee through link: “e-payment for new / deactivated buyers” available on the log-in page. https://www.mstcecommerce.com/auctionhome/ePayment_deact.jsp. The link provided above is for payment of Registration fee only. Any other payment made through this link will not be acknowledged and taken into Cognizance.
Registration fee is non-refundable. Registration fee is Rs.11,800/- inclusive of GST 18% (Non-Refundable). Registration is valid for participation in e-auction of plots conducted on behalf of HMDA for a period of one year only from the date of making online registration. It takes 24 hours for the payment to get reflected in the account of MSTC, buyers are advised to submit registration fee at least one working day prior to the last date of submission of registration fee to ensure activation on time. Registration fee received after the due date/last date/cutoff date for registration will not be accepted and log-in of the buyer will not be activated.
Log in will be activated only after on line registration, submitting the self attested scanned copies of the required documents and giving payment details of the registration fee paid.
Scanned copies of Documents submitted should match with the details entered on line. Registration will be activated only if details entered at the time of registration match with the documents forwarded. Buyers have to ensure that details entered at the time of online registration are correct and match with the documents submitted as proof in support of the details.
You will get a system generated mail after activation of your login. Do not reply to that mail
Details of catalogues can be seen by the un – registered buyers by following steps:
Swarna Jayanti Complex,
Sanjeeva Reddy Nagar Rd, Srinivasa Nagar, Ameerpet,
Hyderabad, Telangana, India. - 500 038