The biggest advantage of Uppal is that it enjoys being located at equal distance from both Hyderabad and
Secunderabad. The locality is within a 10 km radius from both the areas and is considered to be a good investment
option. Two major roads connecting Uppal with Hyderabad and Secunderabad are Uppal-Ramanthapur Road and
the Uppal Main Road. The nearest railway station to the locality is 10 km away and is located in Secunderabad.
Uppal offers affordable prices as compared to localities in West Hyderabad such as Jubilee Hills, Gachibowli and
Hitec City where property prices have reached beyond Rs.3,800 to Rs.6,700 and above per sq ft
The social infrastructure of Uppal comprises of hospitals, banks, colleges, schools and shopping enclaves within the
locality. The snapshot shows the ratings which people have given to Uppal's environment, commuting and social
A detailed plan is under way to restore and rejuvenate Musi River front by Musi River Front
Development Corporation Limited. The site does offers one of the best locations in terms
of pristine lung space and natural beauty
Upon confirmation of the allotment, within (7) days on total cost
of the plot by successful bidder
Balance of the total cost of the plot shall be
paid with in (60) days from the date of
confirmation of successful bidder by duly
deduction/ adjusting EMD paid
In case the successful bidder wants to avail installment
facility, he shall pay the following interest:
You are requested to check the e-auction Brochure, plot details & layout to plan and attend the sessions accordingly.
i) One PC (Computer with Internet connection)
ii) Valid Email address.
iii) Registration with (https://www.mstcecommerce.com).
iv) Payment of EMD.
i) Windows 7 and above.
ii) IE-8 and above internet browser.
iii) To enable all active X controls and disable “use pop up blocker” under Tools – Internet — Options — custom level and protected mode to be turned off/ disabled.
i)In case PC or Internet connection is not there the website can be accessed from any cyber cafe.
ii) Bidders may encounter certain unforeseen problems such as time lack, heavy traffic and system / power failure at the bidder’s side. To avoid losing out on the bidding because of the above mentioned reasons, it is advised to have reliable internet connection and ICT equipment and not to wait for the last moment for submitting the bid.
Note : In case PC or Internet connection is not available the website can be accessed from any cyber cafe
1. Visit https://www.mstcecommerce.com/
2. Click on HMDA e-auction under the heading Property E-auction on left hand side.
3. Click on Register as bidder.
4. Select Company Type from the drop down against the ﬁeld ‘Company Type’
5. Select the option "Individual" from the dropdown in the ﬁeld "company type", if registering as an individual OR else as applicable.
6. Enter Individual’s name in the ﬁeld "company type" or name of the company if registering as a company. For bidding in joint names option “Partnership" may be selected for registration. Name of the managing partner in case of partnership and name of the Head of the family(Karta), if registering as HUF is to be entered. PAN No. & Account no. of the Individual will be required to be entered when registering as an individual. If registering in the form of Partnership against a notarized partnership deed (On stamp paper of Rs 100.00, Format for Deed is available as an Annexure) or HUF, PAN No & Account no. of the Managing Partner and Head of the family(Karta), respectively will be required.
7. Fill up the registration form. Make a note of the user id and password generated at the time of registration. Same user id and password will be used to login. Buyers are advised to keep their user ids and password conﬁdential and not to share with anyone to avoid misuse. MSTC/HMDA will not be responsible for any misuse of the buyers user id and password. Complaints of any kind regarding misuse of user id and password will not be entertained. Buyers in their own interest are advised to change password and keep it conﬁdential. Make sure that you logout properly and completely if registration or bidding is done from a cybercafé or any other public place.
8. Accept the General Terms n conditions and Buyer speciﬁc Terms n Conditions by ticking on the check box provided.
9. Check the preview and make changes, if required.
10.Click on ‘Submit’ button after checking all the entries as appearing in the preview.
11. Check your registered email for submission of registration fee to complete the registration process.
12. Do not reply to the system generated auto mail received in your registered mail.
13. Mere registration and non-submission of either of documents or registration fee will lead to non-activation of the buyer’s registration.
14. Log-in of the buyer’s registration will be activated only after receipt of the registration fee in MSTC’s account and complete/correct documents (It may be noted that details entered online for registration should match with the documents submitted).
15. Buyers in their own interest are advised to register well in advance and not wait for the last date to avoid the last moment rush. In-complete registration or submission of registration fee after the last date of registration will not be considered for activation. It takes one day for the amount to be reflected in MSTC’s account. Hence, buyers in their own interest may submit the registration fee in such a manner that the amount gets reflected in MSTC’s account well before the last date.
16. Registration fee paid on the last date may not get reflected on the same day in which case log-in of the buyer will not be activated.
Submit Registration fee through link: “e-payment for new / deactivated buyers” available on the log-in page.
The link provided above is for payment of Registration fee only. Any other payment made through this link will not be acknowledged and taken into Cognizance.
Registration fee is non-refundable. Registration fee is 1180 (Rs.1000+ 18% GST). Registration is valid for participation in e-auction of plots conducted on behalf of HMDA for a period of one year only from the date of making online registration. It takes 24 hours for the payment to get reflected in the account of MSTC, buyers are advised to submit registration fee at least one working day prior to the last date of submission of registration fee to ensure activation on time. Registration fee received after the due date/last date/cutoff date for registration will not be accepted and log-in of the buyer will not be activated.
Log in will be activated only after on line registration, submitting the self attested scanned copies of the required
documents and giving payment details of the registration fee paid.
Scanned copies of Documents submitted should match with the details entered on line. Registration will be activated
only if details entered at the time of registration match with the documents forwarded. Buyers have to ensure that
details entered at the time of online registration are correct and match with the documents submitted as proof in
support of the details.
You will get a system generated mail after activation of your login. Do not reply to that mail
Details of catalogues can be seen by the un – registered buyers by following steps:
a) Smt. Renu Purushottam, Addl. General Manager
Contact: 040 – 23301049, Mobile:8884406412,e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sri. Umesh Chandra,Chief Manager
Contact: 040-23301039, 09971668889,e-mail id: email@example.com
1. Ms. Suraiya R. Shaik, DM firstname.lastname@example.org, M: 07406047869
2. Vijay Kala, DM email@example.com, M: 08179551100
3. Dhananjay Kumar, MT, firstname.lastname@example.org, M: 9650554645
4. K Anuraag, JCA, email@example.com, M: 9177067332
5. Dinesh Kumar, JCA, firstname.lastname@example.org, M: 8555-853797
Address: MSTC Limited, (A Government of India Enterprises) 5-9-13, 7th Floor, Taramadal Complex,
Saifabad, HYDERARAD - 500 004, Phone No. 040-23301039/49/59
Sri Harinath Reddy, CIO, HMDA, M.No. 9154069178; email. email@example.com
Sri K.Gangadhar,E.O, HMDA, M. No. 9154069176; email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Sri G.Dayakar Reddy, EE, HMDA, M. No. 9154069175; email. email@example.com
Sri G.Narender,Director, HMDA, M. No. 9154069174; email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Smt M.Saraswathi,D.A.O-I, EMU, M. No. 9154069173; email. email@example.com
HMDA Commercial Complex,
Telangana, India. - 500 007
LIVE | WORK | PLAY